Administrator Induction Program
NCSOE’s two-year Administrative Induction Program (AIP) is designed to provide new administrators with the opportunity to clear their Preliminary Administrative Credential through a job-embedded induction experience.
AIP gives candidates an individualized induction experience based on the context of their leadership role that includes:
- One-on-one support and guidance from an experienced Administrator
- 20 hours of professional development per year based on individual goals
- 3 seminars per year based on the CA Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (CPSEL)
- Formative Assessment-based growth
- Professional networking opportunities