Administrator Induction Program
NCSOE’s two-year Administrative Induction Program (AIP) is designed to provide new administrators with the opportunity to clear their Preliminary Administrative Credential through a job-embedded induction experience.
NCSOE is committed to cultivating and supporting effective educators and lifelong learners for California's students. In order to ensure NCSOE's high-quality programming, NCSOE incorporates a continuous improvement cycle as a tool for assessment, evaluation, and implementation that supports Candidate learning and success.
AIP gives Candidates an individualized induction experience based on the context of their leadership role that includes:
- One-on-one support and guidance from an experienced Administrator
- 20 hours of professional development per year based on individual goals
- 3 seminars per year based on the CA Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (CPSEL)
- Formative Assessment-based growth
- Professional networking opportunities
2022-23 Program Calendars
Year 1 Seminars
- Thursday, September 15, 2022 (8:30am - 12:00pm)
- Thursday, December 8, 2022 (8:30am - 12:00pm)
- Thursday, March 9, 2023 (8:30am - 12:00pm)
- Sharecase: Thursday, May 11, 2023 (8:30am - 12:00pm)
Year 2 Seminars
- Wednesday, September 14, 2022 (8:30am - 12:00pm)
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022 (8:30am - 12:00pm)
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023 (8:30am - 12:00pm)
- Sharecase: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 (8:30am - 12:00pm)
Enrollment for the 2022-23 program year is now closed.
- Complete the NCSOE online enrollment form (Enrollment for 2023-24 program year opens in May 2023).
- Complete the CTC Verification of Employment Form CL-777 and email it to NCSOE Registrar/Advisor, Yesenia Rivas-Suarez.
- Attend an orientation (Registration opens in August 2023).
Learn more by checking out the materials below or contacting Executive Director, Jason Lea or Registrar/Advisor, Yesenia Rivas-Suarez.